2013年3月21日星期四

A dog named “Tang Can”



   When i just graduated from college,I temporarily lived with my friend,I remembered that day he  
helped me pick my luggages into the  room ,A big strong yellow dog standing by the door,he seems 
friend and exciting ,but he didn’t know me .my friend told me his name is “tang can”.the host is  
his roommate &colleague.
    Tang can is really a good dog,when we got off work ,he always wait for us by the door.when  
we were watching TV he will sleep near us quietly.his host always brought him food when she came  
home everyday.And every afternoon he would be took out for a walking ,this is the most exciting 
time in a day to him.I still remembered one day is Saturday ,my friend's roommate gone home ,just 
me in the home .So I was glad to take him out,some people saw me with a so big dog,seems incredible,
On the other hand,this was my first time to take a so big and vigorous dog out.I my deep heart,I was
 afraid of him.,n case of I drag him with strong energy,he would attack me.but he always friend to me.
with the time goes by I like him more and more .
How time flies,the summer gone by and the Autumn came,and the temperature goes colder and colder.  
One day ,when I was watching TV ,his host was listening to music in her room,Tang Can Creeped beside  me.Suddenly,I smelled a very strange smell.when I look down I found there are some dirty liquid matter,  obversely,there are out of his stomach.I knocked the door told the situation to her.she told me irritatedly.:"just several days before ,the same situation happened."then with me cleaned the floor.
 I removed out here in three days,my friend saw me off ,Tang Can stood by the door swaying his tail again and again.     
seems to say goodbye to me.
    One day I called on a friend ,I found his dog was sleeping in a delicate dog mat,I asked my friend the 
situation about the bag,so when I came home hurried bought a same dog mat for Tang Can.One
 month latter My friend’s roommate sent a E-mail to me which contained a picture:Tang Can was sleeping in the bag in satisfied way.she told me they have
 leaved there ,the bag is vey useful ,and that bad damn matter no longer happened any more......
    I was very touched,the relationship between human being become lighter and lighter.Maybe the pet is 
another creature to reserve our friend heart,probably care for your dog more,the sun over our head will brighter.

没有评论:

发表评论