2013年4月12日星期五

Heart silicone ice cube tray




  What if you put a heart shape ice into your girl friend ice cream cup? To be or not to be,its a question,that decided by you.
   I remember my cousin once time make variety of ices with a silicone ice tray  when she mother bought a bridge,she gave some to me,some one taste sweet,obviously she add sugar,some taste add salt,even some taste like coca-cola,how funny,I laugh at her a lot,at that time she just 10 years old.many years go by,I still remember that flavor.it seems that the most important thing is not the ice tube,but the childlike funny,every time,when you in retrospect,you alway smile.
    In the summer, my uncle always liking to sit under the shed of vegetable at night,most at that moment,my unit would came here with a cup of tea and a dish of ice,it is a enjoyable life ,I never imagine that he chill ice how could convey the warm heart.because it is care ,it is a sense of dependability od human kindness.I notice the shape is not heart like our young lover,it is cubic...   
Now in the market,there are various of silicone material molds,for example fish shape,bee shape,dog shape etc ,but the most popular is the heart shape among in the youth.
   Food silica gel is made from silicate polycondensation of inorganic polymer gel material, ingredient is mSiO2· nH2O chemical stability is good, except in hydrofluoric acid and caustic that two very special circumstances with any acid-base reaction is often used in baby pacifier bottle safety requirements such as high product.No poison,ingredient is sio2·H2O.stable and security.
High /low temperature resistance .even in the circumstance of burn ,it only produce sio2 and water .

没有评论:

发表评论