2014年4月16日星期三

Cupcake Batter Dispenser, a Necessity to Make Cupcake

Have you watch the popular TV show called 2 Broke Girls? I have chase to watch this TV show for a very long time. I love those two girls, while one is sexy and funny, the other is tall and smart. There is always will have some funny story happen around them, make us laugh while make us deep in thought. One of the heroine Max has a special flair which is making delicious cupcake, and when the other heroine Caroline found that, she begin to persuade Max to raise funds to open a their real cupcake shop, and become rich in the end. Although the dream is just a dream, they still need to keep working in the restaurant and save every penny. Nothing in the world is difficult for one who sets his mind to it. As long as these two girls get unity and stick together, they would find their position in this big dreamy city.
Cupcake Batter Dispenser
Each time when I saw a scene of someone is eating the Max’s handmade cupcake, I would want to have a taste as well. Max’s handmade cupcake seem so delicious that her neighbor Sophie comes to her home or the restaurant she works for to buy some cupcakes frequently. I have noticed that she still use the cake piping bags to make cupcake, which is not environmental. I want to recommend this cupcake batter dispenser to her if possible. This dispenser can furthest save your precious pancake, waffle or cupcake mix. With this beautiful stylish purple dispenser, you can confidently and neatly position the spot and pull the handle until the dixie cup is full.
Sometimes I feel to make delicious cupcake, muffins, pancakes, or waffles is not as difficult as many people think. But sometimes, I don’t know whether it is because I didn’t use the bakeware sets correctly, the cookies I made are disgusting. My friends always laugh at me that I am not a professional baker.

没有评论:

发表评论