2014年5月19日星期一

Baby Spraying Bath Toys, Your Baby’s Intimate Friend

Once speaking of the thing about the baby’s bath, I always have a lot to talk about. I heard that every baby love to play with water, so they don’t resist to take a shower. Usually after the baby is born to this world for a while, the doctor would suggest taking the baby to swim. When my son was just born, he loved taking shower that when he touch the water, he would smile. So although it was still in winter, I almost take my son for a shower every day. But when my son grown up to four or five months, he began to afraid of water that once I put him in the water, he cried loudly. His grandmother said it was because the baby was begun to know about fears. We had tried many methods, but those couldn’t work.
When my son growing up older, I thought we can give him some baby spraying bath toys while we are going to take him for a shower. The toys can distract his attention to the toys instead the fear about water. In the very beginning, he still cried, but when we show him how to play the toys, while the water splashed in all directions, he stop crying. My son is in the process to grow teeth, while every time we hand him a toy, he would put it into mouth.
At first, I was so worry about this problem, as I worried about whether the material of the toys is harmful or not, but these baby spraying bath toys took my worry away, as the material of these toys is no toxicity and environmental protection. Besides, these toys don’t have sharp edge, won’t hurt baby’s skin. The bright colors and attractive appearance of these toys can grasp your baby’s attention, and let them enjoy the bath process. These toys are the best educational toys, while they can be dismounting and pile up, train baby’s ability of practice and thought. The bright colors of these toys can stimulate visual areas while the unique shapes can enrich baby cognitive.

没有评论:

发表评论